Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random funny story #1

Recently, I told Husband that I am going to take his shirts to the cleaners because I don't have time to deal with ironing them. I work full time, I am taking three classes, and I have lots of hobbies, which I think I deserve to do in my spare time.

He didn't like this idea and said it's not worth the money. I told him that it's worth the money to me because it is, after all, my time involved and my effort. He offered to pay me, and always being in need of money, I gave in. It's actually worked to my advantage because he handed me a $20 to iron a couple of shirts.

But then one day I said, "Remind me again why you can't just learn to iron your own shirts?"
He growled strangely and ran away. I take that to mean he has no good answer for my most excellent question.

No comments: