Sunday, January 21, 2007

Check It Out, part I: Indulging Scentsations


As a seller (or wanna be seller) on etsy.com, I am going to promote other sellers on my blog. Etsy is a place for crafters to sell handmade stuff, and it's a wonderful place to shop. You can find unique, affordable gifts AND support people who love to make things.

Indulging Scentsations can be found at www.bradli.etsy.com. You are going to want to eat these products because they have scents such as kiwi, champagne, strawberries and cream and creme brulee.
Products include Vegan lip gloss, whipped shea butter, linen spray and more.

Crystal's profile says she's a stay at home mother who has had her business for 7 years but just started really trying to sell her products in the past year. Crystal says, "I love making quality bath and body products. My goal is for every woman to be able to afford great products and reasonable prices."

So slather up, everybody, and make the world smell sweeter.

No comments: