Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pampering my eyes

You know that post below where I talk about how I'm saving the earth? Well, this is another part of it. I bought these adorable little makeup remover pads from an indie seller called Smidge.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her store says "All Things Cute." She can say that again. Some people apparently can just crochet something up like it's no big deal. I like these pads because:

a) they fit in with my recycling kick. I can reuse and wash them and not waste so much.

b) they don't leave a bunch of cotton all over my eyes and stuck in my eyelashes like those disposable pads.

c) they make me feel special, because not many people have them.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Ahh, thanks so much Robyn! I'm so glad to know that you are enjoying your Makeup Remover Pads!