Saturday, April 18, 2009

30? Why that's how old I'll be in 5 years!

Oh, wait. That's how old I was 5 years ago.

Anyway, there's the blog where you can win 30 free fat quarters. Thirty! Free! Fabric! Need I say more? Go to PigTale & Quilts now and check it out.

I never win anything, but it's worth a shot. Actually, that's not true. When I was 6, our school bus driver held a contest for drawing the best Thanksgiving scene. I am a horrible artist, but I guess when I was 6, I was right on par for my age group. Problem is, I never progressed from there. But I won the drawing contest! I won a cheap package of crappy plastic figurines, and I was so happy.

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Haha - you can enter my giveaway too if you want... then hopefully you might win one of them??

Thearica said...

Thank you for shouting out about my give away!