Thursday, October 18, 2007

Live and in person: Burst of Happiness!

Tomorrow I'll be selling at the Sun Healthcare annual holiday craft show. I'm trying to have a positive attitude about this one. My few in-person sales events have been poor. They've apparently been like that all year for most people doing this stuff. Out of three previous ones, I've sold one item that wasn't to someone I know. The Internet is definitely better to me!

This one I feel better about because it's held at an office building on a payday. The clientele will be people who earn money and the holidays are approaching, so maybe they'll be looking for gifts.

It will be easy set-up because they provide the tables for us, so I just have to take my items. The bad news is that it starts at 8, so to get ready, drive in rush hour traffic and set up on time, I think I will need to get up at 6 a.m. I think it's dark then. I am going to have a really hard time with this. I usually go to bed around 1-2 a.m. and wake up at 10:30 or so.

If you live in the Albuquerque area, stop by! Or tell your friends. It's in the Journal Center area, bordered by Jefferson/I-25, Paseo del Norte/San Antonio. Here is more info:


Please join us for the
2nd Annual Sun Healthcare Holiday Craft Show
Friday, Oct. 19th 8 am – 5 pm
101 C Sun Ave (Glaesner Training Building)
(Located at San Francisco & Sun Ave. Across the street from the Marriott Pyramid). San Francisco is off of Jefferson and/or I - 25 South Frontage Road.

Vendor fee to be donated to Road Runner Food Bank

Over 30 vendors will be in attendance with the following items:
Christmas and fall decorations, wreaths, swags, gift bouquets, tin art, beaded jewelry, handcrafted soaps and candles, nature and travel photography, doggie treats, diaper cakes, pottery, paintings, ceramics, murals, custom artwork, purses, diaper bags, handmade cards, knitted crafts, birdhouses, homemade candy and baked goods and much more!

No comments: