Saturday, July 26, 2008

Long live the appropriately used apostrophe!

I am currently reading "Eats Shoots & Leaves" (and I'm a few years behind the rest of the literate world on that, I know). It's a wonderful, funny book about why punctuation matters. Unfortunately, I don't believe the people who actually need the book will ever read it. And the ones who savor every word of it already know that punctuation matters, right?

Just for fun lets write a paragraph with absolutely no punctuation at all and see how fun it is to read it do you like this is is it fun because its really hard to type this way really really hard and yet there are so many people who type this way online all the time i'm not sure why because it actually takes more effort to write badly it seems


Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I think that I have proven that punctuation matters, so those of you who type the way I did above should go buy the book. Go! Now!

No comments: