Saturday, November 3, 2007

The four corners

Roady is still steadfast in defending her turf from Big Cat. She was waiting anxiously today when I woke up and ran straight to the door. When I didn't immediately follow, she started yowling. I saw Big Cat on the wall, so as I let Roady out, I also grabbed the hose. A few recent shots of water seemed to have been quite effective because this cat didn't used to run when it saw us. Now I didn't even have time to turn on the water before it was gone. Roady then stood sentinel at the spot where four yards meet together. This is the important place to be -- it's like king of the mountain. You can see four yards and the walls that the cats walk on. She's been there for an hour.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

plasticpumpkin said...

Hahaha!! Look at her watching her territory.

Unknown said...

she looks like some sort of feline FBI sniper