Friday, May 23, 2008

I have a little secret box

If you came to my house, you may walk unsuspectingly past this little shelf in the hall, and past the little wooden box on the bottom shelf.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

This little box is full of tiny little surprises.

Photobucket

Shhhh. Let's look inside.

Photobucket

It's full of mini-naminals. Or animals, as most people call them. Let's examine them. Let's see, there's a fuzzy pony with wax in it's mane. Don't ask, I can't recall. There are tiny frogs and turtles, little pigs, a bunny,a sharks tooth and I think one of those scary desert creatures from "Star Wars," among other things.

Photobucket

I don't know why I have these things, but I think I always will.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i remember the secret box of tiny animals from your apartment in bakersfield! i always loved those little guys.