Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this monkey in a boy suit.

Turkey day was Daddyless around here. Mark had to go out of town on business Thursday morning. We had dinner at my mom's with my in-laws joining us.


Brock got GQ with a too-big vest and shirt.


Notice that I combed his hair to the side, but it won't stay that way.



I think that Brock is a robot because he doesn't eat food. I don't even know how he survives.


With his grandmas, my mom above and Mark's below.



At one point, I was telling a story about an automated voice on my answering machine and mimicked it. Boy did Brock think that was hilarious. So we all kept doing it, of course.


1 comment:

Jdel: said...

ahhahahah! omg i dont know what's funnier. brock's laugh or the adults and their ridiculous voices. either way i was laughing out loud the entire video.